Copyright © Janet Cutmore 2007-2020 All rights reserved
Between 1214 and 1222, a solar with a chapel was built on this site by Robert of Lindsey, then Abbot of Peterborough.
In 1714, Stanwick House was rebuilt and the old solar and chapel was demolished.
In 1902, Stanwick House and all its lands were sold, following the death of the Lord of the Manor of Stanwick, Spencer Pratt, JP.
In the 1960s Stanwick House was demolished following a fire.